For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fun at Cherry On Top...thanks to Grandma and Grandpa!










Daddy helping his littlest princess finish the last of her yogurt!










My cutie Drew enjoying the moment!











Samuel sneaking into the picture with Sophia!











Julia being silly!


This Christmas Grandma and Grandpa sent some "Cherry on Top" money for all of us to get a yummy yogurt treat at one of our very favorite places! If you don't have a Cherry on Top near you, boy you are missing out! Here's a few pics of the kiddos all enjoying their treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment