Wow! I really can not believe it's been 2 months. Sophia is doing amazing! She is a doll and continues to find her spot in the family. I am learning how to me a mommy to 4 kiddos...all 6 years of age or younger. It can be crazy around this house and I have to really take some deep breaths with all the noise and chaos that can happen at any given moment. I have been really trying to make a conscious effort to stop being so busy and to instead sit and play dolls with Sophia, or color with Julia, or have a time of cuddling and talking with Drew, and making it a point to talk with Samuel about his school day. I have found that I really, really like things tidy and organized. I never was so preoccupied with things being in their place, but it seems every time we add a child, my desire for things to be organized grows. But, I have to just relax and focus on really enjoying my kiddos...they won't be this young for long...and I can guarantee I will miss this stage one day in my life. Well, here's a little list of what our Lil Miss Sophia is up to these days:
1. She loves to follow Mommy around EVERYWHERE!
2. She loves to follow Mommy around EVERYWHERE while saying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!
3. She loves pretty much all food. She actually cheers when I give her those Natural Cheese Puffs...so maybe that's her favorite! It's pretty darn cute!
4. She is very obedient.
5. She loves her Daddy very much and wants him to toss her around in the air...she's an adrenalin junky! uh oh! :)
6. Her English is taking off! She will say things like "Please help Mommy", or "I love you too", or "Cup Please" or "Up please Mommy". I am so impressed with her!
7. She adores her Grandpa!
8. She only drinks water. She doesn't like juice. She will have a little bit of milk on her cereal, but she doesn't really drink much of it.
9. She loves to "mother" her baby dolls
10. She could care less about tv. Not interested at all.
11. She loves to sing and dance and it's pretty darn cute!
12. She can run, jump, crawl, do somersaults.
13. She's learning how to ride a tricycle and is catching on pretty well!
14. She loves to go in the car and she loves her carseat.
So grateful for this little girl!