For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AHHH.........

That is my BIG sigh of relief. Thank the Lord, I have finally mailed my very last piece of documentation so our documents can go to China. I eagerly awaited arrival of my I800A approval notice and it arrived at 10:17 this morning (told you I was eagerly awaiting). Once I had it in hand I made a copy and had a very dear friend come down and watch the kiddos while I drove an hour one way and an hour back home just to get my documents certified at our Secretary of State. Once that was finished, I was off to get a cashiers check, off to make more copies and finally off to Fed Ex where I checked, checked some more, checked again and again and again that all our paperwork was correct...and then...I MAILED IT OFF! Ahhhh...big sigh of relief again. If all goes as planned our documents will be sent to China next Friday. And then we wait...but from what I understand once we get our LID (log in date) it will be about 4 months until we travel to get Sophia. The LID takes about 2 weeks once our documents arrive in China. It's the day they log us into their system. Please pray all goes well and our documents end up where they need to be and all is accurate!

1 comment:

  1. Rejoicing and doing the happy dance with you dear friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete