For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Monday, June 13, 2011

Fundraising for Sophia

Okay, so I could use some ideas! We have been so incredibly blessed and have paid everything for this adoption out of pocket. God has been so good to us! With a lot of sacrifice and diligence...and of course donations from a couple good friends, we have been able to pay everything upfront...no debt...at all! That is huge when we are talking about adoption expenses. If you have ever adopted...you know that expenses start to add up very quickly! So, we have a break in big adoption expenses as we wait for our documents to get to China and get processed and of course until travel. But, that's why I need some good ideas. We have about $12,000 more in adoption expenses left to be fully funded. Now of course we are going to continue to save, save, save, but I was also thinking of holding a fundraiser. I am not creative...at all...so I need some thoughts here. I would love any ideas you bloggy friends may have! Just leave them in the comment section! I have our "Chip In" button ready to go...I just need some ideas! Thanks friends!

1 comment:

  1. Online giveaway/raffle, online auctions, big yard sale, ice cream social, selling tshirts...lots of cool things you can do!

    ReplyDelete