For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Friday, August 19, 2011

LOA! LOA! LOA!

Yes, you read that right....our agency is expecting our LOA this upcoming MONDAY!!! Can I just tell you how blessed I feel right now. We are currently on day 52 of waiting for our LOA and when we receive our LOA on Monday it will be day 55. There are many, many families that have been waiting much, much longer than 55 days...some are at or over the 100 day mark. Honestly, my heart is saddened that so many families are waiting and yet there is still not rhyme or reason to why they have waited or are still waiting so long. But, as for us, we are THRILLED! And for that, I thank God. Seriously, when we started this journey in January we just moved on faith. We encountered many obstacles. But, throughout this adoption journey we have witnessed the powerful hand of God. There's the saying that if God calls you too it, He will see you through it. We have lived this and we believe it...wholeheartedly. There is not one thing any one person could say to me to make me think otherwise. Nope. No way. No How. We have witnessed God provide in so many ways through so many people and circumstances. Nothing we could have ever imagined or guessed...and it's been AWESOME! We are looking forward to Monday...and I, of course, will keep you posted. We are getting sooooo close...so very close!

Jami

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jami,
    Just got back into town and read your post! I'm hoping your LOA came yesterday. Praying for you all!!!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete