For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please...if you can help...



I follow a blog which I adore. The woman, Adeye, who writes has the biggest heart for the orphan. She is desperatley trying to raise money for this sweet 11 year old girl, Liliana, who weighs in at 10 pounds. Yes, you read that right. It is not a typo. Liliana is 11 years old and weighs 10 pounds. That's the weight of some babies at birth! If you just can't imagine that what I am telling you is true, please check out the blog. Click here and you will read about something that is so awful and so unbelievable that I pray you feel compelled to help. She needs you and she needs me to advocate for her and to donate money to get her OUT. Friends, I have no idea how this little girl has even survived. Let's rally around her and show her for the first time what LOVE really is.






Please pray for little Liliana and consider what you can give...then please give!

No comments:

Post a Comment