For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I800 Sent!

Goodness! We have been BUSY! With packing, moving, unpacking, kids starting school, and adoption paperwork...I think my head is spinning! But, good news is we are finally getting settled. Boys are loving school and our I800 paperwork has been received by the USCIS! So, the countdown begins to TA (travel approval). We still need this approval, which takes a couple weeks and then there are a few mini steps in between, but we are getting much closer to travel. I am hoping by end of November. Well, this is just a short post because I have way too much to get down today...still unpacking and organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment