For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Waiting some more!

Well, we are about one week away from our I800 approval...or so I hope! The timeline after that is as follows...of course at any time anything can change...that's just how international adoption goes. Okay, here goes...this is my guesstimate:

I 800 approval- Oct. 4th
NVC Cable--Oct 14th
Article 5--Oct 28th
Travel Approval--Nov 14th

Travel Approval just means China has given us permission to come travel to China and get our daughter. We could travel immediately following our TA or weeks later. Of course we hope to travel asap after TA. But, we will wait and see...as always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment