For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fingerprints for I800A approval...DONE!

Finally! Done with our next step in the process! We went in yesterday, only 2 days early from our appt date, and they were able to get us in. Now we wait until the FBI clears us. They will contact our USCIS officer and give them the word that we aren't criminals and have a clean background. After that, as long as our paperwork we sent doesn't need any additional information added to it, we will have our approval. As soon as we have this approval in hand we can get it notarized/certified/authenticated and off our documents will go to China. This will be such a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. I have been paper chasing for many months now and I am ready to hand the baton off. Hoping and praying for a speedy approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment