For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Friday, May 27, 2011

Second Care Package

Well, in honor of our little Sophia's 2nd birthday approaching we sent a care package to her orphanage. This time around we are sending 10 warm pajamas and 10 soft musical toys for the children in the orphanage. So thank you to my friend who gave money to go towards the orphanage donation! As I mentioned in an earlier post we use Ann at Red Thread China to send our care packages and she is so incredibly sweet...I recommend her to anyone who is looking to send a care package to their son or daughter. I am hoping that Ann can get updated pictures of our sweet Sophia and updated measurements to see if she has grown much. I will post the pictures if I receive any! Well, we are in day 47 of waiting for our I800A approval...sheesh...this is ridiculously long to wait for a simple approval. But, I guess that's adoption for you...Our hope is that we will have approval by the end of next week, BUT we will see. As soon as I get that paper y'all will hear a joyful holla coming from Nebraska! Just know that's me and it's a GOOD day here! I hope everyone has an amazing Memorial Day weekend. Hug your kiddos and your spouse and thank the Lord for BRAVE heroes who currently are serving our country and for all those who died in defense of this great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment