For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Monday, May 2, 2011

Some of my favorite quotes

Hebrews 13:2
"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for so by doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
"No man is so poor as to have nothing worth giving. Give what you have. To someone it may be better than you dare to think."

Mother Theresa
"If you can't feed one hundred people than feed just one."

Proverbs 24:12
"Once our eyes are open we can not pretend we do not know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act."

No comments:

Post a Comment