For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 11 of our LOA wait...

We have finally received our Log In Date (LID) and now we wait for our Letter of Acceptance (LOA). The LOA is basically just a letter that confirms that we want to adopt Sophia specifically. I have heard that the wait time varies so much, anywhere from 30 to 100 days! Yikes! I think I might cry if we end up at the latter half of the spectrum. So, prayer request now would be for a quick LOA! It's pretty strange not having to much paperwork to do right now, although I may begin filling out the next piece of paperwork, just to have it ready. We have been busy getting rooms painted and organized, just trying to get "prepared" for our new arrival...even if we still are months away. We love having her updated pictures, although it makes me slightly sad that she is growing up and I am missing this time. I know we have years to make up for the time lost, but still....

I will keep y'all posted on any news!

No comments:

Post a Comment