For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our paperwork is in the building!

I called USCIS (United States Citizens and Immigration Services) on Thursday. The nice officer I spoke with said when she looked up our paperwork that she could see it was in the building, but not quite to our officers desk. She said I should call back next week and see if it's been approved. I am thinking I will call Wednesday. Once we have this approval then we can move on to the next step! I have been told that it could be just 6 weeks until travel. Still seems too far for my liking, but hey we've been waiting for Sophia since January...so I won't complain about 6 more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got some good news today! Thinking of you and praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete