For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Monday, February 21, 2011

Let me introduce you to...

Sophia Grace! Okay, so it's been a loooong time since I've updated...so long that we've changed countries! Let me update everyone~George and I were having some hesitations about moving forward with Ethiopia, so we decided to just pause and think about where we should go. Well, the pause was exactly that...a pause, because within a day or so we had decided to look into the China program at an adoption agency our friends had used. We immediately knew this was a great program and shortly after we applied to the agency we found Yang Qiong Fu or better known as Sophia Grace. Currently, we are waiting to finish our homestudy. We have our first interview tonight and we are more than ready to get this moving! Having Sophia's picture is a blessing, because we know her face and can pray for her. But, it's difficult to see her sweet face and not want to jump the next flight to China and bring her home! We are excited and can't wait to move on to the next step in the process! We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. God had plans for you all along!! Sophia is just stunning!! I will pray for continued speed with the paperchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thank you for such sweet words!! Thank you very much for your prayers!!

    ReplyDelete