For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...

And we wait.................

I am encouraged that our homestudy is moving along swiftly...we should be done in the next two weeks. That's great news because then we can move on to the next step. We are slowly getting things changed around here at home. The boys will be sharing a room soon, which they are totally psyched about! Drew is getting his very own "big boy" bed. It's just a twin bed like Samuel's but he is thrilled nontheless! We have some amazing friends in our neighborhood and they have all been so helpful in this adoption...support, encouragement, prayer, babysitting (thank you kirsten and Stacy!), headboards for both Samuel and Drew's beds (thank you Jim!), and a whole host of other blessings! We are so blessed...so..so...blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment