For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Thursday, April 28, 2011

Denied!

Well...we got a big fat "no" when it came to getting our fingerprints done early...grrr....was soooo hoping to get in there, but I just keep repeating "all in God's timing...all in God's timing..." Of course, MY timing seems to make so much more sense, but I am atleast wise enough to know that "MY" idea of anything usually never turns out to be the best! So, with that said, I am happy to lay this dissappointment down...and just accept what each day brings. However, I do plan on trying again next week...hey...a girls gotta give it her best shot!! :)

1 comment: