For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Itinerary!

Here's the breakdown of our stay in China!

November 18--Leave Chicago for our 17 hour flight to Hong Kong
November 19--Recoup in Hong Kong
November 20--Fly from Hong Kong to Changsha (our daughter's orphanage location)
November 21--Meet Sophia!
November 22--Adoption Paperwork--This is when I sign the papers to legally adopt her!
November 23--Local Sightseeing
November 24--Local Sightseeing--waiting for Sophia's paperwork to be finished.
November 25--Local Sightseeing--Receive all the documents I am waiting for.
November 26--Fly from Changsha to Guangzhou
November 27--Local Sightseeing
November 28--Photo for Sophia, Medical Check for Sophia, and TB test for Sophia
November 29--Local Sightseeing
November 30--Get Medical Check Results Back
December 1st--Apply for Sophia's visa and appointment at the Consulate
December 2nd--Pick up Sophia's Visa and head back to Hong Kong
December 3rd--Fly out of Hong Kong to head home sweet home!

Sophia will be a US citizen as soon as we land in Chicago!! Awesome!

Only 3 days until I leave...so ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment