For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's the final countdown!

NINE days to go until we fly the friendly skies!! So many things I am looking forward to, but the one thing I am not looking forward to is the oh so long flight....UGH! I think we have a 16 hour non stop from Chicago to Hong Kong. That's gonna be a tough one. But, hey...it's all going to be worth it in the end. I am not so much worried about the going, but the coming home with a toddler that is worrisome! I better bring a lot of goldfish to eat! The last thing I am not looking forward to is being away from my family for 2 full weeks...this momma's heart is breaking. Again, so worth it in the end! They get to have a lot of time with Daddy and Grandma...so life is pretty sweet. Well, off to pack and finish up the details of this trip! Please pray for all of us...we will need it.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I recognize your blog from somewhere... maybe RQ? Anyway a friend of mine follows your blog and said we should be in GZ at the same time... our CA is 11/29. If you are not already in it, we have a yahoo group for those in GZ the week of the 29th... Novembertravelgroup. Maybe we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool. I will have to check it out! Thanks! I did check out your blogs and I recognize your blog as well...hmmm.... Our CA date is 12-1 and we are with BAAS adoption agency. I will go and check out the yahoo group now...excited to see some other families there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what it is... you are w/ BAAS!! I knew it was somewhere! I do remember seeing you as the other family w/ CA on the 1st. Email Kendra @ mccfamily5@bellsouth.net She will get you to the list! I think there are 5 of us from BAAS that week (not all on the yahoo group) and 9 or 10 on the yahoo group! There will be lots of friends to be made!!!!

    ReplyDelete