For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Last Post before I leave and Link to follow us in China!

Hi all! Well, I have been busy just finishing up a few details before I leave. It's strange leaving my other kiddos behind while I am gone. I am so used to being the one that takes care of all the household and school stuff. I am trying to make this 2 weeks that I am gone as seamless as possible. Anyway, today I plan to finish up any errands or packing that needs done. Tomorrow is all about hanging with my kiddos! I am heading to my friend Kirsten's house and spending the night. That way we will be much closer to the airport for our Friday morning flight around 7:00am. So, I say bye to my sweet family tomorrow at 5....sigh. I will not be posting on this blog while in China. I won't have access to it. So, my friend Kirsten set up a shutterfly account and we will blog on that. I did post the link on the right of the page...it has given me a little bit of problems. Sometimes instead of going straight to our blog with Sophia's picture on it, it just goes to the main shutterfly page. If I just try it again...it works. Strange... Anyway, I will post it on this post too...maybe between the two of them it will work! The next time I or Kirsten blogs...we will be in route to China or in China! Would love your prayers for safe travels and great bonding!
http://sophiagraceadoption.shutterfly.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, It's Nikki from BAAS site. Love the pics and updates on shutterfly! You are in my prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete