For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Waiting for TA!!!!

Yea! Our Article 5 should have been picked up today...this is something that has to do with Sophia's visa. So, now we are officially waiting for Travel Approval (TA). Our agency said it's about a 2 week wait. However, I have seen some families from our agency receive TA in 10 or 11 days. So, it is a possibility that by next Friday, Nov 11th we may have our TA. So the countdown begins! I have started to pack...slowly, but surely. I've been picking up things as I've been out and about and been putting things in the suitcase. My poor little Drew is having a bit of a tough time with Mommy going to China. If he sees me packing he immediately gets teary eyed. I feel awful. I know it's for the best...I gotta get our little girl home, but it does break this momma's heart. Pray for him. I just love that little dude.

I will keep y'all posted!! It's really getting closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment