For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Thursday, December 15, 2011

Urgent need for a young boy.

I follow a blog called No Greater Joy Mom and today I read about a soon to be 16 year old boy. His birthday is approaching and once he turns 16 he gets about $30 and his small bag of belongings...and he is off on his own. Out the orphanage door and into the streets...alone. I can only shake my head at the thought of one of my precious sons being out on the streets, with no one who cares for them. The future of this boy is bleak. It doesn't take much thought to figure out where his life is heading. It's so sad. You can read about him here. He needs someone to step forward for him within a few days. Maybe you are that family???

Please pray for this young boy...I can't even imagine how frightened he is knowing what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment