For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun Weekend

What a fun weekend we had. My hubby surprised me with an unexpected date night! Best of all he took care of all the details...the sitter...the reservations...all I had to do was get all dressed up by 6:00! What fun! So incredibly grateful for a loving husband and a date night! Moving on to an adoption update...I talked to our social worker and she is thinking she will have our homestudy completed by the end of the week. Please pray that it actually does get done. We are soooo ready to move on to the next step. It will be such a relief to be done with the homestudy. We are hoping to get an update from the orphanage on Sophia, but that request was made over 2 weeks ago and we haven't heard anything back yet. It is so strange to be adopting a child and have zero say in what is going on with them. But, we will survive. Well, the next time I give an update I sure do hope it's about how our homestudy is complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment