For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Thursday, March 31, 2011

Woohoo!

Well, this is a small celebration, but a celebration nonetheless! Our homestudy is finished!! Our social worker emailed our homestudy to our adoption agency today. We will wait about 2 weeks to have it approved from our adoption agency. We are really hoping it is sooner than 2 weeks, but that's what I am planning on. Anyways, this is great news because we are finally moving on to the next step! Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Paperchasing with you!!! It is a huge celebration . . :)

    ReplyDelete