For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Thursday, October 20, 2011

Article 5--Dropped off!

Well, I received our much awaited pdf from the National Visa Center this past Monday. I quickly forwarded it to my adoption coordinator and she sent it along to her China contact. So, my paperwork for my Article 5 should have been dropped off Tuesday! Now I just count forward two weeks from October 18th, which will be November 2nd, and my Article 5 paperwork should be picked up that day! After that we wait for our Travel Approval. Travel Approval is China's invitation to us to come get our daughter. Some other adoptive parents from my agency have been receiving TA a week to 10 days after their Aricle 5 pickup....and they are traveling just a week after get their TA. If we follow that same schedule we could be traveling in a month from now. It's starting to feel like it's really going to happen! Believe it or not, I've already started packing. I'm trying to take as little luggage as possible...I'm pretty low maintenance (a ponytail is my favorite "hairdo"), so I think that should be somewhat easy. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment: