For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Donate $10 and get put in a drawing!

So if you check out a bloggy friend of mine...well kinda...I guess I should say I follow this blog and I think she is a wonderful person, but we don't really know each other! Anyway, Adeye at www.nogreaterjoymom.com is having a drawing. If you donate to one of the families on her blog you get entered into a drawing for a $500 Target giftcard!

We are #19 on the list and it says Our Sophia under Sophia's picture. If you click on Sophia's picture it takes you to our blog where you can leave a donation. Then just leave a comment on www.nogreaterjoymom.com blog that you donated and you will be entered!

You can read about it at her blog! Even if it's not our family you donate too...you might just find a family that pulls on your heartstrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment