For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Friday, October 14, 2011

PICTURE UPDATE!

Sophia and a friend (Sophia's on the left looking at the camera)




I think she's ready for a mama!




I love the outfit!



This one has got to me my favorite picture of her!




We're coming!!!









I am so thrilled to see our sweet Sophia's face...she is getting so big...which does make me a bit sad. And in 2 of the pictures her eyes are all watery from crying. I wish I could hop a flight to get her right now! I know children cry, the ones at home here like to do it all the time! But, it's so heartbreaking when I can't even hug her. C'mon Travel!! Bring it on!




Hope you enjoy these pics as much as I am!!







6 comments:

  1. Jami she is just a doll!!! Love her delicate features and gorgeous eyes!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I think her eyes are breathtaking too! Can't wait to get and up close and personal view of em'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations-I know just how precious these updates are when you're waiting. She's a darling.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ruby! They really are one of the best surprises. It's something to look forward to while you're waiting on everything else!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful. May they rush your paperwork quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Thank you! I sure do think she is beautiful too, but I am partial! lol!

    ReplyDelete