For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Monday, April 25, 2011

Fingerprint Appointment!

Today I received our fingerprint appointment required for I800A approval...so happy to have the date set. We don't have our appt for another 3 weeks or so, but I have heard we can try to walk in and get them done early. I think we are going to try walking in sometime tomorrow! Please pray we can get our prints done early...this could shave weeks off of our wait time for getting to our little girl! But, overall...we are thrilled to be getting closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment