For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Thursday, April 7, 2011

Homestudy Approved!!!

Good News!! We got word today that our homestudy has been approved...and we are thrilled! This means we can finally move on and mail our I800-A application and wait for approval. This is sent to the United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS). We will wait until we get approval back before we can send our documents to China (DTC). That will be a great day when we get DTC because we will be done paper chasing! Not sure how this possible US govt shutdown may affect the I800-A approval process...but praying it doesn't mess adoptions up. Lots of people waiting for their babies all over the world. Many who need medical attention as soon as possible. Please keep these families in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment