For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grants!

I finally finished our first grant application and got it sent out today. That was the easy part...the hard part will be actually getting the adoption grant! It's a competitive market out there in the adoption world for grants. So, we will pray and if we get a grant...praise God...if we don't get a grant...well....praise God still! Of course, I'd really love the grant! But, we will see! Tomorrow, kids and I are off to get more paperwork signed...sounds daunting, but I am thrilled to do it...we are making progress! We want our girl home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment