For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Monday, April 18, 2011

Notarizing done...check!

Saturday was a productive day for us! We got our adoption papers notarized and now we just need to take them to Nebraska's Secretary of State to be authorized...basically the Sec of State just verifies that the notary is a real notary. Hopefully, we will get this done this week. We could mail it to the Sec. of State, but it's only about an hour drive, so I am thinking George or I will just drive it down and walk in. After we get that finished we can send our documents off to the United States Dept. of State and then once that's done...off to the Chinese Embassy for Authentication. I can not wait to get all this paperchasing done...what a huge relief it will be once our documents are in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment