For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,...The King reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:35,40




Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fundraising for Sophia's Orphanage!

Hey everyone! I came across a very cool organization that provides in many ways for the Chinese Orphans! The name of the organization is Love Without Boundaries and with their help I want to fundraise for Sophia's orphanage. All I need is monetary donations from anyone who wants to help. When we have raised enough money to make a sizable contribution, I will contact Love Without Boundaries (LWB)and they will purchase the supplies needed for Sophia's orphange and have it delivered! Your donations will go towards the care for the children. LWB will contact the orphange and get a list of items they are in much need of. I am sure the "normal" baby stuff will be needed, like formula, diapers, blankets, etc. But, I have heard larger items have been purchased as well, like heaters. I am thrilled to be able to fundraise for this orphanage. Sophia is coming home to a family, but many, many of the children in her oprhanage will not ever go home to a family. So, this is a great way to show some love to those sweet children! Feel free to donate right here on the blog. Just click on the "Chip In" button. You can also mail us a check (those who know us well and know our address) and just mention that it is for "Sophia's Orphanage Fund". Thanks everyone! Praying we can really bless these babies! Also, please feel free to tell others who may want to contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment